just because...

Winter definitely came early where I live, which lately feels like the North Pole.  The snow started flying before Halloween and hasn't really stopped since.  Icicles hang from leaves still on the trees while the green grass pokes its little head through the snow wondering where the fall went so early this year.  Maybe it left for the south pole.  I don't blame it.  As I sit here curled up on the couch, electric fireplace roaring, and a new winter storm flying across the sky outside, I start looking through my Pinterest pin boards and finding certain pictures really make me smile.  With the weather outside and the impending holiday you might be thinking I'm smiling over the millions of advent calendar ideas or hostess gifts or images of wool socks, old fashioned skates, and beautifully decorated mantles with real crackling fireplaces.  Oooh noo!  This is where you are wrong.  A girl in my situation needs a healthy dose of colour and nothing to do with old Saint Nick quite yet.  So while many people blog and pin away their fall days in anticipation of winter and the holiday season, I am posting photos that really have no rhyme or reason.  Only that they warmed my heart and made me smile on a cold, blistery day here at the North Pole.  

via pinterest
via P is for Party

craft gawker

Decorista

Celerie Kemble Design

via nest egg

Jonathon Adler

Lindsay Coral Harper Design via House Beautiful

via This is Glamorous
BHG.com

DKOR Design


via pinterest

Strictly Weddings
DKOR Design

Jackie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment