new year, new look!

Ruffle Tower Cake
marthstewart
   Yes I have fallen hard for pink and gold as you can tell from the new blog design.  Or maybe the blog design is blush and camel...whatever you want to call this trendy little colour scheme (in all it's variations) it definitely has me head-over-heels and hot on the bargain hunting trail for anything reeking of 1970s and Hollywood glam.  Hopefully you'll check back soon as I am also working hard on an office makeover for myself that may or may not involve some pink and gold, as well as another Ikea kitchen (my first two toned kitchen design), and a fireplace covered in gorgeous marmara tile.  As I look forward to sharing my attempts to decorate while in my pink and gold drunken stupor, I hope your future plans are as bright and sparkly and make you giddy with excitement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment